Proof that the stuff I’ve been working my ass off on has some impact on the world:
* SuperVegan got a really nice plug from Ecorazzi yesterday.
* We announced Writercon! And tons of people already registered to appear on the attendees list. It’s actually happening!
* I finished the Freelance Project of Doom! Which is pretty much all I’ve been doing (aside from announcing Writercon) over the past five days. Now if I could just get the client to pay me before I leave for London… (*crosses fingers*)
I now have a giant to-do list of boring stuff like laundry, cleaning, and packing. Did I mention that I’M LEAVING FOR LONDON ON SATURDAY MORNING?!!!!!!
Um, so, what should I do in London? Who wants to meet up? What are the must-see things? I’ve been so busy trying to finish up everything before I leave that I’ve barely had any time to plan the trip.
* Day trip to Cardiff (look, we’re Doctor Who fans, it’s obligatory, plus they’ve got a castle and a surprising amount of vegan-friendly restaurants)
* Obvious touristy stuff (Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, London Eye)
* Eating lots of food (I need to print out like everything on Vegan London) and also make a list of places (probably Indian and Thai mostly) that have both vegan and non-vegan options so that jaydk and I can eat together without driving each other crazy.
And then (OMG!!!) Stratford.
Am I missing anything? What’s the must-do stuff when you’re spending nine days in London?
I think there are several people I need to exchange email addresses or phone numbers with… send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re one of them. :)
Current Mood: excitedTags: supervegan, travel, writercon